|Omega Tiger Woods|
| A |
|The character's stance until he has enough power to do a super, by then his stance would randomly content-aware scale.|
|Author Name|| |
|Date of first public release||2005|
|Version||v1.3 2012 Edition|
|Mugen Version||winMUGEN and 1.0 def files|
Omega Tiger Woods refers to a joke character conceived and made by an author known as Most_Mysterious back when he first released it in 2005, eventually receiving few updates in 2008 and 2012 by the same author now known as The_None, made out of Most_Mysterious's tendency to shove in that running gag on his creations before eventually making it as a full-blown boss character. As the name suggests, he's a very loose superpowered representation of a noted american professional golfer. Unlike a certain other Omega Celebrity however, this character is perfectly hittable (as a matter of fact, more vurnerable as the average character as per details in a section below) and defeatable, although it's not uncommon to get an otherwise impression with an array of attacks that require unique tactics (usually not grasped by the common opponent AI) to get around with.
Intended to be a boss character, OTW has a rather unorthodox playstyle. His posture is highly unstable as his crouch and jump stances are pretty small compared to his tall standing stance. He has access to assist attacks in the form of air strikes dropped in the position marked by the moving targeting laser as well as a crane that can disrupt and pick up his opponents. He does have a weakness in the form of not being able to guard attacks and recover from fall.
Super Moves Edit
All of the character's super moves require at least one and a half of power stocks. Because of this unusual requirement, the character's idle stance is altered when he gets enough power to perform a super for the purpose of indicating that.
- The golf tees were just called missiles/bombs in the first release, eventually nicknamed by various people as "exploding golf tees" due to the shape of these missiles and thus the name stuck.
- At the time Most_Mysterious did not actually realize that scaling the helpers have no effect on their hitboxes, thus the attack box of the Shrimp Bus (with a 240p res spite from an otherwise 480p resolution character) only covers it's hood. The oversight was kept in later updates for balance reasons.
- The readme of the 2008 update hinted a backdash named MOST USELESS MOVE EVAR, but was not implemented in that version. The backdash was eventually implemented in the 2012 update.
- The_None was frustrated with the troubled development of the Giygas update he was (struggling to) developing alongside the 2012 update of Omega Tiger Woods. This especially shows in OTW's Mugen 1.0 winquotes as well as in a darker direction he took with the 2012 update, shaping it more as a horror creature.
- If You Put Him Against Alter Amiba You'll Get this Textbox Saying Some...Stuff