|Melvana being timid circa 2010|
|Aliases|| Melvana, Cap'n Battle Monsters
|Date of Birth||November 24th|
|Website||Melvana's Smooth Silk Samples|
|Influences||DrKelexo, mass, The_None, MDISinister, 3ha, NGI|
MelvanaInChains refers to a fairly recent M.U.G.E.N. creator (although certainly not new to M.U.G.E.N. itself). He is most notable for his penchant for odd, lesser-known fighting games to convert from, and also dabbles in jokey characters from time to time. He is also slightly involved with the Japanese community and has limited contact with several authors from that community (NGI, mass, NS, etc) as those particular authors are also mainly involved with obscure sources.
He considers himself to be far more proficient with ideas and brainstorming than actual coding, and usually seeks assistance to finish up the job. This usually includes AI coding and fine-tuning how some moves function. This also leads to a lot of projects of his going unfinished.
Characters converted by MelvanaInChains Edit
- Kung Fun Man (MSPainted original)
- Heart Heat Harn (Battle Monsters)
- Billy Two Moons (Tattoo Assassins)
- Sun Wu Kong (Dong Dong Never Die)
- Alter Amiba (A colaboration with The_None)
- Strawbelly Jam (Battle Monsters)
- Evil Angus (Street Fighter Is Boring You Idiots) (Kasumi Ninja + April Fool's character)
- Ghetto Warmachine (A colaboration with The_None)
- Shaky Jake (Way of the Warrior)
- Musashi (Street Fighter 4 NES)
- Diba (Mutant DNA)
- Black Glass (Mortal Kombat 6: 28 Peoples)
- Reggie Skatore (Original or Thunder Duelists)
- Boomy (This House Has People In It/Boomy the Cat)
- As of aformentioned coding abilities, in Mugen communities he tended to be overshadowed by The_None, who programmed two of his characters. A Shoryuken.com interview with Salty Himself managed to invert this however, having namedropped Melvana in an actual interview.
- ↑ http://shoryuken.com/2013/08/12/sodium-intake-an-interview-with-the-creator-of-salty-bet/ Sodium Intake: An Interview with the Creator of Salty Bet - Shoryuken.com