|Author Name||Andres Borghi|
|Date of first public release||2007|
|Version||1.1, June 19th, 2007|
Maxine (not to be confused with Maxime) is a character conceived by Maximo Perez, sprited and coded into Mugen by Andres Borghi. This character is notable for being one of first ever commissioned Mugen creations, with Borghi being paid $2200 to do this character.
- Maxine throws her cellphone from a seemingly limitless supply of them. Button strength determines the angle of the thrown projectile.
- Maxine does a roundhouse punch.
- Maxine does a series of side kicks. Button strength determines how far she'd advance.
- A flying kick. Button strength determines the angle of the flight.
Hyper Moves Edit
All of the moves listed in this section requires one power stock unless noted otherwise.
- A human-sized speaker comes down from the sky and Maxine screams to the microphone, emiting a huge blast through the speaker. Has quite a bit of a startup time.
- An autocombo initiated by a hoping knee.
- Maxine calls an attack of what the name implies. While not as powerful of a ranger super as the Super Mic on it's own, the puppies are low-blockable and the recovery time is low enough for Maxine to be able to attack alongside the puppies. The pattern of the army is completely randomized.
- Maxine hops with an unblockable knee attack. Shall it hit, Maxine calls in her boyfriend to destroy the opponent in a blackout sequence. This move requires three power stocks and she must be up to 25% of her health.