|A caption goes here if necessary|
|Info on where this appearance officially comes from can go here if it's a converted character. Fighter Factory can be used to make a .GIF out of a character's idle animation (and rip other graphics used for this infobox)|
|Type||The type of a character should be noted here, like "Conversion" for example.|
|Author Name||Whoever developed this Mugen content|
|Updated By||If the content is later updated/completed by someone else, their name(s) go here|
|Also converted by||If this is a fighting game character that has been converted multiple times, other authors can be mentioned in this section|
|Edit base||If this character was built from another character that isn't Kung Fu Man, the base (along with it's author) goes here|
|Origin||If whoever made this Mugen character didn't come up with the character itself, note their source(s) here|
|Gameplay Origin||If this custom character's gameplay is modeled after a source, name it here|
|Graphics Origin||If this is a custom character using sprites from another source (completely original sprites made for the character don't count, and this should be omitted if this is the case), mention it here|
|AI?||If this character has any AI coding (default Elecbyte one doesn't count), it goes "Yes". If it doesn't come with an AI but has external AI patches, let's mention that too|
|Date of first public release||A date of when the character was first publicly released|
|Version||A name/number of the most up-to-date version of the character, along with the date of public release of said update|
|Mugen Version||Whatever Mugen versions this character is designed for goes here|
A character name is briefly described in this section. What the character is, who made it, where it comes from, when it was first released and last updated (if ever) and what base it is made from is briefly mentioned here.
If there are any tidbits involving the character's development worth mentioning, it goes here. Otherwise, this entire section can be omitted.
This can either originate from how things were in the character's original source, their Arcade intro (if they have one), or from the character's readme if a biography is there.
A general summary of the character's gameplay style goes here. Imagine yourself writing a gameFAQ/Strategy Guide to describe this character's play. Something like this:
"We're about to play a wonderful game called 'who is your daddy, and what does he do?'" T-8P is a very strong guy. He can dish out lots of damage from anywhere on the screen. Sadly, his moves are slow. His kind of pressure is relying on them making mistakes so you can punish them for their failures. You need to make sure you help your opponents chill with Cyber Iceball before you can really dish out some damage. He certainly plays an interesting game, relying on an odd zoning game with Cyber Iceball before he can really do much in terms of hurting the enemy. Luckily for him, he's got quite a few ways to get out of pressure. Play your cards right and never skimp on Cyber Iceball, and you'll see why T-8P is known as Conan Hercules, the Terminator.
Wolf's M.O. is to knock you down and keep you down as often as possible. He is able to cancel or link pokes into knockdown using his Cobra and Over the Top throws. He can thwart attempts to get out of pressure with his Cash special, which leaves you dizzied afterwards.
System notes should also go here.
If this is a converted character that potentially has multiple versions, state which version the overall description is based on. You can also list moves that exist exclusively in a certain conversion of the same character, just please denote when you do so.
A sub-section for Supers, Desperation Moves or whatever this character calls powerful techniques that require usage of their power bar Edit
Other notable versions Edit
- Here you can list any however subtle (or not) differences various versions of the same character can have. Of course if there's only a single version of this character, this section should be omitted entirely.
- Variations of a character that notably deviate from the source and "competition" in a lot of ways probably deserve having their own articles. Movelist icons are available within wikitext shortcuts, displayed by a "more +" button in the article editor.
- Miscellaneous information such as accolades (character winning various awards from various forums), a move referencing something, or other interesting information on the character should go here.
- ↑ http://saltypedia.wikia.com/wiki/SaltyPedia_Wiki Give the full name of the destination your link takes you to here. (Ex: SaltyPedia Wiki) This example will take you back to the main page.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/bL-c_m5Wev0?t=2m25s When linking a reference to a video-sharing site (such as YouTube), please give the exact title of the video, and the author of said video. (Ex: Mortal Kombat 2: Glitch Fatalities by rickcressen