|Potrait used by Kamekaze's conversion|
|Also converted by||Tin|
|Origin||Street Fighter III|
|Date of first public release||September 21th, 2010|
|Version||3.3 June 3th, 2013|
Dudley is an english black gentleman that fills the boxer archetype in Street Fighter III series. Few mugen creators took on converting this character to Mugen, with this article focusing mostly on Kamekaze's version.
Kamekaze's conversion - titled in the readme as Kame-Groove Dudley - comes bundled with three different gameplay modes, these being a mode based on his appearance from Third Strike, a mode based on his appearance from Second Impact and a customized mode that is now known as Kaze-style.
All of the description is based on Kamekaze's version
- Dudley dashes in and delivers a flurry of punches. The strength of the button determines how far he dashes, how soon and how many punches he'd deliver
- Dudley assumes a fake dizzy stance that would have him deliver a damaging punch shall he get hit in this stance. The strength of the button determines for how long Dudley would assume the stance (stronger versions going for shorter) and - when in 3rd Strike and 2nd Impact modes - how damaging the counter would be. It should be noted that Dudley still takes damage after this counter.
- An anti-air uppercut with invulnerability frames.
- Dudley dashes back - being unhittable during this dash - then follows up with a gut punch
- Dudley jumps high to a position determined by the strength of the button and drops down with a spinning downwards uppercut.
- A tripple Jet Upper not unlike Ken's Shoryu Reppa
- A dashing multi-hit punch with brief invincibility frames.
Other notable versions
- He was first converted by japanese creator Tin, based on his appearance from Third Strike
- Buckus made a Capcom vs. SNK stylized conversion of the character in 2011.
- As of the time of this revision, Kamekaze patched his Dudley about 34 times.